Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Garrett!

 Happy Birthday my little boy! How fast he has grown.! This weekend he turned the big 5. :)
 Isn't he just a little ham?!? He picked out his out all by himself and the pose was all him too, lol.
 I made him french vanilla cupcakes and hot coca cupcakes. I got the frosting recipe here. To make the marshmallow frosting for the hot coca cupcakes I added a 7oz jar of Jet Puff marshmallow to the finished frosting recipe and whipped it until combined, it turned out great! I will never use another frosting recipe again, light and fluffy but not too sweet.
 To make it even better it snowed today too! It hardly ever snows here and never this much. The kids had a blast playing in the snow!
 and of course we had to make a few snow angles. :)

 Sweet pea even got in on the fun too!
I can say this was his best birthday yet! Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments