Friday, February 18, 2011

My New Best Friend!

 My serger came the other day! I was bit nervous about threading it but it wasn't bad at all. The whole thing is color coded and label on how to thread the whole thing. Isn't wonderful?!?

The first thing I made was new PJ's for my boys. I have been wanting to make these for a couple of months now and it was the perfect time to get these done. :)
 Here is one of the first lines I serged. I love the look of the finished product!
 And here is another look at the inside of the PJs.
 The finished jammies! The boys really liked them. I used flannel for all three sets. I still need to add the buttons and button holes to the tops though.
 I used a Simplicity pattern. It was easy to follow and went toghether quickly. It has the size for child 4 to adult XL.
                                   
I have been playing with my serger trying to figure out all the things I can do with it, next will be a rolled hem!
Happy Sewing!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments