Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Bias Tape Sun Dress

I love the look of bias tape around the top of a dress! That's how I made this dress for Sweet pea. It is simple but still cute with the little ruffle around the bottom, just enough to make it girly.  (I love anything with ruffles!!) The bias tape runs around the top and ties at the shoulders in bow. This is also one of my favorite prints of fabric too. I found it over at Hobby Lobby last month. I also used the same fabric for her bustle dress too.
The back of the dress is the same as the front. It should be pretty comfortable when it gets hot outside.

Big brother was helping her walk, don't they look so sweet together?

Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

Don't forget to enter my give away! It ends next Tuesday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments