Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Butterfly Pillow Case Dress

 I love making pillow case dresses! Last night I made Sweet pea a cute butterfly dress. I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby in the mark down bin last year and the leggings from Wal-mart for $1 at the fall mark down, they go together just wonderfully.
 The bias tape and the tie I made out of scrap fabric my gave me, I love the way they look together! I seen a pillow case dress similar colors on another blog but can't remember where, I really loved the colors together!
 While I was trying to take her picture she was in the middle of a tea party.
 How cute is this?!?

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon


This week only I am haveing a 15% off sale in my Etsy Shop for my blog friends!!
When you check out enter the code spring11


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments