Monday, April 25, 2011

More Carolina dresses!

 This week end I made a few more Carolina dresses, 4 more to be exact! I made this one for Sweet pea with rick rack around the top of the front bodice and the same rick rack around the bottom of the dress. I love the way it came out! :)
 I also tested a couple of the other sizes, a 3 and a 5. They came out the right size when finished. (I am very happy) I will be posting the pattern pieces tomorrow for the sew along and the amounts of fabric needed for each size. I have sizes 1-6 made up.
                                  
 The sew along will be start on May 2nd and will go through May 6th. Come along and join in on the fun and spread the word!

 If you are not the sewing type and would love to have a Carolina dress for your little girl I placed the two extra dresses in my Etsy shop. I made just like Sweet pea's in a size 3 and a polka dotted rose in a size 5. (pictured below) And for the rest of this week everything is 15% off, just enter the code spring11. at check out.

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to get started on these cute dresses. Your little one is so sweet. Thank you for voting for my teepee and for the great comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the perfect spring dress for a little girl! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely dress! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do the sew-along. I'll be following it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments