Monday, May 9, 2011

I won an Award! :)

How cool is this?!?
I got this from Amy Little Country Bumpkins. She has an amazing blog! She has been in a contest Extreme Makeover Fabric Edition, you should check out the wonderful things she has made!!

Now the rules for accepting this award are the following: 
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. 
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Award the title to 6 or 7 blogs that you feel that they deserve this award.
  • Contact these blogs to let them know about the award.       
 Seven things about myself
1; My oldest son is very sweet boy. The first one to help anyone in need.
2; My middle son loves to help mom.

3; my youngest son knows how to have fun and makes everyone smile around him.

4; I have a sweet daughter. My hubby and I are very blessed to have a baby girl. :)

5; I have a wonderful hubby who is a great daddy!

6; I love little icecream faces, nothing is quite as sweet this!

7; I love when this happens! When my kids are getting along and love each other. These moments are the ones we will remember for ever. :)

 
I am passing this award onto:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments