Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tea Party Dress

Yep, another Oliver + S! This is their Tea Party sundress. I made this for Sweet pea for my youngest son's preschool graduation yesterday. I have to say that this dress outfit sews together very easy and quickly! I started it the night before late and finished it right before we had to leave for his graduation the next day. I had no problems with making this dress!

I really do love this dress! It has flat piping around the bottom of the bodice, it's a nice way to add a little bit color. :)

I bought the fabric for Hobby Lobby. I love the polka dot fabric and have had my eye on it for some time so it was nice to use it for this cute little dress.
And it's great for eating cookies in it too! yummy!

Under the dress is a matching diaper cover too. :)

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

7 comments:

  1. My goodness this is so sweet! I love the polka dot/floral combo. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I will have to look around more! I am a new follower.

    Kadie @ Seven Alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... that dress is almost as cute as yoru model. She is 'sew' cute!!! Visiting from Sugar Bee's Take a Look Tuesday.
    ~Kimberlee
    {Accuquilt Giveaway} 

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Great job on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love how quickly kids' clothes come together. We just got our first Hobby Lobby in the area, and I haven't been yet—I didn't even know they carried fabric.

    New follower via Wow Me Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I love the fabric combination!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments