Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Little Back Dress Tutorial

Remember this dress?
 This is one of the dresses that I made Sweet pea When she was 1 year old. Yep, it is the very same dress! I do still love the fit on her, the bodice is a bit shorter though now. I just love it when things that I made her still fit some time later!
 The bodice has beautiful pleats on it with a nice sash that ties into a lovely bow in the back. It also has a full skirt for twirling.
 My favorite part of this dress is the back. It has a V cut shape on it and buttons the whole way down the back. Very nice for dressing up in the hot weather!
 If you would like to make a dress like this one you can find the tutorial over here.
I can't believe how much our little Sweet pea has grown in a year half and still in some ways she hasn't at all. Thank goodness for tiny waisted toddlers. ;)


Happy Sewing!!

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments