Monday, October 15, 2012

After School Fun!

 With the cold weather coming and chilly morning we are already having I had to make Sweet pea some new pants and tops. I have wanted to make the Oliver + S After School pattern forever for her. (I bought it last year) I am sorry that I didn't make it before now.
 It such a fun pattern to sew with too. The top comes together very quickly and the pants have these ever so cute ruffle on the front and back.I just love the ruffles on these pants! I also made this pattern for baby C too. The pattern works great for girls and boys both so big bonus!
 I love those tiny back pockets too.

The pants fit  really well, the top is a bit big not bad.  It nice and roomy for play time. I did leave the pants a bit long. My though is that I know she is tall and she will still keep growing so these will fit longer than a second. The pattern was easy to follow too. Everything I have come to love about the Oliver + S patterns. You can never go wrong with them!
 All the fabric is from my grandma. She found it at Joann's. The top fabric and brown pants are all left overs from the teddy bear jumper I made her the other day.  Even the tiny pink buttons are from my grandma. :)
 
So what do you think, does Sweet pea likes her new clothes? ;)
Happy Sewing!
 
 
Sharon


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! I promised myself I wouldn't buy any of the O+S patterns in smaller sizes but this one is so reliable (the pants especially) I may have to break my vow. I like the cord you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is great pattern to have, you'll love it! Sweet pea is in a 3T now but still worth buying the smaller size pattern.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments