Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Baby

 Do you remember this outfit here for Mr W? Well this whole outfit was made out of left over fabric from that! (yep fussy cutting with no left over fabric at all!)
I used the Oliver + S Sail boat for the top. I used the charcoal corduroy for facings to make it warm and cozy for cold days, which I hope we will have! The winter sock monkey fabric is from Hobby Lobby.
 For the pants I used charcoal corduroy with the O+S After School pattern. I did make some mods on these, like I left off the front pockets. I seen this pair here on the flicker group that I just love! I had to copy!  You should see all her little boy clothing that she sews, I am so inspired by everything that she sews! (a bit jealous too!) I also made these a 12-18 month size with the 6-12 month length. With his nappies the old pair was getting snug in the waist.
These is nothing that says I love you like a label on your tush! Merry first Christmas baby boy!
 
 
Sharon

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments