Friday, May 31, 2013

11 Months Old

 
Looks who 11 months old! Yes that's right, he is almost a year old.
Where did this first year go?!?

 
My little baby boy.
I love his sweet little smile. It just melts this mama heart. : )
 He is our last little baby so I am trying to hold on to him before he grows up too quick. It does not seem to be working so far. ; )
 

 
My sewing has been very slow going lately too. This is why. Prince C sits there all cute like and then grabs the sewing pedal cord, giggles and pulls. Yes he looks cute and small but he sure can get his point across when he wants mama attention. How could I tell him no??
 
 
Have a great Weekend!
 
Sharon



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I have one of those too! Can't take your eyes off her for a second, or she'll be playing with the sewing machine pedal and giggling at the mahem she's creating.

    He is SO CUTE. Such an expressive face. And I love the PJs too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments