Friday, May 3, 2013

Yummy Buttermilk Beignets

 
My kids have always wanted to try Beignets ever since They have seen the Disney movie The frog Princess. One late night when Prince C wouldn't go back to sleep I came across this recipe over at Chocolate, Chocolate and More for the Buttermilk Beignets and had to try it out.

 
As you can see they were a big hit with the kids! I have made these a few times already by their request.

 
Lucky for me they are easy peasy to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool off to eat and for the kids this is torture. ; )

 
The dough is a bit sticky, well very sticky. As long as I used flour and cut them as I went it wasn't a problem. Plus I had a great helper.

 
Can you tell she worked hard?

 
Poor little guy couldn't have one but I though I would share this picture.
I think I will make these for Saturday breakfast for kids....and for me too. : )
 
 
Sharon

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments