Monday, July 14, 2014

Ella needs new clothes too!


Remember this dress here I just sewn Sweet pea? Well you know I had to it, Ella needs a summer dress too! (the Waldorf doll I made Sweet pea at Christmas time)



I made her a wrap dress with ruffles with a matching ruffle bloomer just like the ones made Sarah years ago. The ruffles I made on serger, 3/4" wide.



Not bad with some scraps from another dress huh?!



The dress this time has real working button holes. I figure I should make it like the big ones so Sweet pea can get some practice at buttons for herself. I even made Ella a new pink cloth nappy. (Sorry no picture of this)



This wee belly button still gets me. : )


Happy Sewing!!


Sharon




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the CUTE!! The CUTE!!! It's hurting my eyes! Cannot even believe those ruffled bloomers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe, the ruffles are super fun to make! I love it when Sarah had a dress just like this one when she was a baby/toddler.

      Delete
  2. I love this doll!
    And matching clothes are so fun to sew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sarah and I are really enjoying her so much! She loves to play with her and I just adore sewing for her. I have so many ideas left for clothes for her. If I could I make a bunch of these dollies up and a wardrobe for each!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments