Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autumn Grace Smock-a-long progress




The smock-a-long started this Monday and here is what I have done so far! I finished this yesterday afternoon and today I will be blocking this then adding some lovely ribbon! I can you ladies I can hardly wait to have this dress finished so I can see it on my Sweet pea!




The pattern is for sale on Craftsy right now for $4 too. It starts on a sixe 1 and goes all the way to a size 16, can't beat that! You can find Autumn Grace pattern over here.


Now to blocking!!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your finished dress. Your smocking looks great. I finished one whole row of cable stitches today. I hope to do a lot more on Friday (I'm working a long one tomorrow so I won't get to it at all).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments