Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sandcastle Dresses for Dolly and Me!


The last of the new releases over at Ellie Inspired today is the Sandcastle dress and Mini Sandcastle dress for dolls. This one is Sarah's Fourth of July dress this year. I love that this dress also has an option for a full smocked bodice. I have some big plans for a Christmas dress with this pattern! I am hoping to start on it next month but I will see how times goes. The dress sizes go from newborn to 5. 


I love the traditional collar and elastic cuffed sleeves on this dress. The fabric we use dis nice and light weight for the hot summer summer days. To give the skirt on the dress a full look I added a pettie skirt underneath.  This girl loves her twirly dresses! 

I even made smocked pockets! Sarah loves them most of all. 




Now for the dolly size ones! I really love to make matching dresses and Sarah right now is loving her Bitty Baby so that was the first request! (This is another pattern of mine through Ellie Inspired!) 


Miss Elsa is coming with us to the fire works this year so a matching dress was a must I was told. I am thinking we need a new Doll Carrier from the LTTS book. I am sure Prince C would love one too.  


I was told Isabelle would be jealous if she didn't match the other two girl's so her dress was a must too! I made her's sleeveless and left the collar off as well.   


If you would like the new patterns you can find the here and here. They are 20% off today! 


Happy Sewing!! 


Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments