Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Free 18" Doll Undies and T-shirt pattern




It's been a while since I have posted any doll clothes on here so today I thought I would share a free pattern with you! This is my 18" doll undies and T-shirt basic pattern. Both top and undies sew up fairly quickly so your daughter's dolly can have lots of extra sets. 


The undies are one piece that finish with fold over elastic. Right now all craft stores has lots of pretty colors and pattern fold over elastic so sky is the limits on this one. The shirt comes in thee sleeve lengths; long, 3/4" and short. You can even leave the top sleeveless as well. 


You can find my free pattern here, 


 If you would like to share the pattern please direct them to this blog post. 

Happy Sewing!! 


Sharon 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free pattern!! We love Ellie Inspired doll patterns. This will be great to add to my daughter's Christmas gifts I'm making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome! While I did make patterns for EI I do not any longer, sorry for the confusion. I did fix the pattern so as well. I hope you enjoy sewing these!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the Sweet Pea and Pumpkins undies and T-shirt pattern. Our ladies in our sewing club have been looking for a good undies pattern for years and this one looks wonderful. We sew doll outfits for the salvation army so they can give dolls with outfits to girls at Christmas time. We love knowing there are some girls that will have a better holiday because of us and now you can also know they will have some awesome undergarments. thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so wonderful to hear!! That is what I love to do as well, :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! This will give me good practice sewing with knits and my daughter will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. I've been looking for a pattern for undies for my 18" doll. It looks very simple to make. Love the outfits you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I click the link for the pattern, I'm getting an error, is it not available anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour, pouvez-vous m'aider ?
    Je n'arrive pas à télécharger le patron. Par avance Merci.
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I get an error on your link, so where can I get your free pattern
    Thanks
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. It appears that the link to your pattern is no longer available. Are you able to share a fresh link please?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments